Your business is growing, and there's no sign of stopping. So, you need to hire more staff and manage them correctly; Jemma’s Keynote session on managing people as you grow covers the key areas of people management.
In this session, Jemma Fairclough-Haynes will cover the following:
- Why is there's so much emphasis on nurturing a healthy Company Culture
- How to keep Retention high and Turnover low
- How to Manage and deal with problems when they arise
- What makes a robust Social Community within the workplace
- Understand the procedures on how to Manage misconduct
By attending this session, you will be able to grow and manage your team steadily and avoid the common pitfalls you might encounter.
She is often featured in the media and blogs as an expert in her field. Some of her most recent interviews have been on BBC Radio Kent, Times Radio, KMTV and the Daily Mail. Jemma has over a decade of experience in Employment Law and she has represented businesses of various sizes in employment tribunals across the UK in many different types of claims. she is also the owner of Orchard Employment Law, Employment Law, and HR consultancy which she founded in 2015. Jemma is a dynamic speaker who takes the bore out of Law. Her presentations have been described as “eye opening” “interesting'' and “refreshing” but most importantly easy to understand and relatable.